- Follow the conversation on social media
- Sign up for daily updates and live coverage from the Crowd360 hub
- Watch select sessions live online
- Host a viewing party
Social Media Toolkit
A #GlobalMNH Social Media Toolkit is available that outlines resources and sample social media messages for partners and participants to engage in the conference. You can also download a PDF version here.
The official conference hashtag is #GlobalMNH. You can also follow conference organizers on Twitter:
- Maternal Health Task Force: @MHTF
- USAID’s Maternal Child Survival Project: @MCSPglobal
- Healthy Newborn Network: @HealthyNewborns
Join us online Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 10am ET for “#GlobalGoalsLive for a Healthier Tomorrow,” hosted by J&J Global Health. 2015 has brought unprecedented action in global health; it is now our community’s task to ensure this momentum carries into action beyond 2015. Following the exciting announcements at the UN General Assembly in September and the much-anticipated Global Maternal Newborn Health Conference, we know that our partnerships and actions taken in this time will lead to lasting change in the lives of many. Our commitments and actions are ambitious but our community is prepared to meet this challenge because at the heart of our work is the people we serve. Let’s join together to share how we’re all taking action into 2016 and beyond! Follow the conversation at #GlobalGoalsLive to join!
We encourage our online audience to sign up to participate in the #GlobalMNH Thunderclap, which will be available October 7-15th. Thunderclap is the first-ever crowd speaking platform that allows a single message to be mass-shared, so it rises above the noise. By boosting the signal at the same time, Thunderclap helps a single user create action and change. The #GlobalMNH Thunderclap will launch on October 18 at 12:00 PM Mexico City Local Time (GMT -6:00). Our goal is to have 100 supporters.
Digital Conference Hub & Daily Email Digest
A live coverage conference hub is available at www.crowd360.org/globalmnh, which curates live conference content and news. Coverage during the conference is sent out in daily emails to conference participants and remote stakeholders. Subscribe to the newsletter to get the latest #GlobalMNH updates.
Do you have conference-related content that you’d like to share? Please send it to the hub! Submit your blog posts, videos, photos, etc. here.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a 2MB limit on photo file size.
- Select sessions—including the opening and closing ceremonies and plenaries—will be available to watch live online! Webcast sessions will be available in English, French and Spanish.
Sessions to be webcast include:
- Monday October 19: Opening Ceremony, and The Next Frontier: Approaches to Advance the Quality of Maternal Newborn Health Care
- Tuesday October 20: Benefiting Mothers and Newborns through Integrated Care
- Wednesday October 21: Addressing Equity and Reaching the Most Vulnerable Mothers and Newborns, and Closing Ceremony
Host a Viewing Party
We invite organizations and individuals to host viewing parties, so your colleagues and other interested members of the community will have the opportunity to participate in the conference remotely. Online attendees can use the event as an opportunity to share information, expand their knowledge, and discuss the issues with others in the maternal newborn health community. The viewing party will be able to interact with the conference in real time, allowing you to ask questions and engage in the discussion as though you were at the conference. Please review the conference toolkit for hosting a viewing party for general tips and resources.